Attention pediatric psychologists traveling abroad.
By Laura Simons, PhD
The SPPAC International Travel Award is available to pediatric psychologists traveling from abroad to attend the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference (SPPAC). Up to two awards of $1,000 will be made.
To apply for the award you must:
- Reside outside the United States; international faculty who current work/reside in the U.S. are not eligible.
- Be a member of the Society of Pediatric Psychology.
- Be first author on a paper or poster accepted for presentation at SPPAC.
Priority will be given to:
- First time attendees.
- Early career psychologists (less than seven years since completing training).
Please submit a PDF document containing:
- Current CV.
- Abstract of your planned presentation.
- Statement confirming Div. 54 membership status.
Submit applications by Jan. 30, 2015, to Laura Simons, PhD.