How to submit to Easy Chair
Specific Instructions for submitting workshop, poster, paper and symposium proposals to Easy Chair.
Follow these instructions to submit to Easy Chair:
- You can select to log-in or create a log-in account.
- Select new submission.
- Select the track relevant for your submission (workshop or posters, papers and symposium) and click “Continue.”
- Include the name and email addresses of all authors. This includes all authors participating in a workshop or symposium. Information regarding discussants/chairs of symposia will be collected at a later date.
- Word limit: Workshop proposals should not exceed 400 words. Paper and poster submissions should not exceed 300 words. Symposia submissions should not exceed 300 words for each abstract within.
- Do not include author names in the abstract section. Individual submissions for posters and papers (including symposia) will be blind-reviewed.
- The program asks that you cut and paste your abstract in a window. You must populate the abstract text field.
- You will be asked to state at least three keywords.
- You will be asked to choose from a list of conference topics (choose all that apply). Submissions do not have to be related to any of these categories. If your submission does not fit within a topic area, leave blank.
- For poster submissions, if you would like to be considered for a special interest group poster award, please indicate this with your selection.
- For paper, symposia, and workshop submissions, please state three to five learning objectives.
Only one first author submission for poster presentations will be accepted.
Questions? Anna Maria Patino-Fernandez, PhD, 2016 conference chair or Stacey Walters, event manager