Join The Society of Pediatric Psychology
As a member of SPP, you will benefit from the following Society programs:
- Subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Psychology and Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology®.
- 25% discount on all Guilford titles with free shipping (see members only section for details on using the members-only discount code)
- Representation and advocacy for pediatric psychology.
- Option to join the SPP member email list, with postings about job openings, discussion of clinical issues, referral requests, etc.
- Option to join the SPP student email list addressing training and early career issues.
- Programming specific to pediatric psychology at the APA Annual Convention and the SPP Annual Conference (SPPAC).
- Subscription to the SPP newsletter, Progress Notes.
- Opportunities to be involved and volunteer in SPP.
- Various awards and grants for students and psychologists at all career stages.
- Participation in the SPP Mentorship Program — as mentee or mentor.
- Access to online member directory and option to be listed in the Member Directory.
- Engage with our Special Interest Groups to network with colleagues who share similar interests.
- $125 for psychologists, physicians, or allied professionals at or below the doctoral level.
- $25 for actively enrolled psychology students, including undergraduate students, graduate students, or students in post-doctoral training.
Members and non-members of the APA can join Division 54.