Rehabilitation Medicine Special Interest Group
SIG MISSION AND GOALS
The mission of the Society of Pediatric Psychology Rehabilitation Medicine SIG it to promote advancement of the pediatric rehabilitation field through education, practice, collaboration, mentorship, and research. The goals of our SIG include:
- Education: Collect, develop, and disseminate knowledge through resources, tools, and presentations.
- Practice: Assemble, develop, and distribute assessment and treatment resources to professionals.
- Collaboration: Promote research, clinical, and professional collaborations.
- Mentorship: Provide training, consultation, and mentorship to students, trainees, and professionals.
- Research: Contribute to current research, promote and highlight publications, and foster research collaborations.
- Margaret Tunney (Kennedy Krieger Institute / Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine)
- Ann Lantagne (Children's Hospital Colorado / University of Colorado School of Medicine)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Stay tuned for a link to our separate website, currently under development.
SPP invites members with a shared interest to consider joining one or more Special Interest Groups (SIGs) by logging into the Member Portal and going to "Join a SIG/RIG/Affinity Group" on the dropbox.