Learn the many benefits of becoming a division member, including free subscriptions to both our journal and newsletter
Division 54 membership benefits include:
Join Division 54 Pediatric psychology is an integrated field of science and practice in which the principles of psychology are applied within the context of pediatric health.
The field aims to promote the health and development of children, adolescents and their families through use of evidence-based methods.
Founded in 1969, the field has broad interdisciplinary theoretical underpinnings and draws
Society of Pediatric Psychology vision statement
- Subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Psychology
- Representation and advocacy for pediatric psychology
- Option to join the SPP member email list, with postings about job openings, discussions of clinical issues, referral requests, etc.
- Option to join the SPP student email list addressing training and early-career issues
- Programming specific to pediatric psychology at the annual APA meeting
- Subscription to the SPP newsletter, Progress Notes
- Opportunities to be involved and volunteer in SPP
- Various awards and grants for students and psychologists at all career stages
- Opportunity to participate in various Special Interest Groups within SPP
- Participation in the SPP mentoring program — as mentee or mentor
- Access to online member directory and option to be listed in the directory
Accessing member services
- Join the email list
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following command: ADD DIV54-MEMBERS(Email address) (First name) (Last name) in the body ofthe message (do not include parentheses and do not writeanything in the subject line). For example: ADD DIV54-MEMBERS email@example.com Jane Doe
- Sign off the email list
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave subject line blank and in email, type “signoff div54-members” (without quotes).
- Change your email address or for problems using the email list
Send an email to Lindsey Cohen.
Enter user name and password.
- Check your membership status, change your contact information, or to ask about SPP programs and services Send an email to APAdiv54@gmail.com.
- Join the online member directory
Send an email to APAdiv54@gmail.com to ask for online directory registration form.
- Make changes to your online member directory listing
Send an email to APAdiv54@gmail.com.
- Join the student listserv
- Change your student email list membership
Send an email to SPP.StudentRep@gmail.com.