2011 New Division 54 Fellows
Congratulations to SPP’s newest APA Fellows. At the recommendation of the SPP Fellows Committee and the APA Board of Directors, the APA Council of Representatives elected the following eight individuals to Fellow status.
- Ann McGrath Davis, PhD, University of Kansas, Medical Center
- T. David Elkin, PhD, University of Mississippi, Medical Center
- David M. Janicke, PhD, University of Florida
- Lee M. Ritterband, PhD, Univ of Virginia Health System
- Randi Streisand, PhD, Children’s National Medical Center
- Kenneth P. Tercyak, PhD, Georgetown University Medical Center
- Lynn S. Walker, PhD, Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine
- Tim Wysocki, PhD, Nemours Children’s Clinic, Jacksonville
2012 New SPP Executive Committee Members
Congratulations to SPP’s new Executive Committee members who begin terms January, 2012. Thank you for your willingness to serve.
- Ann McGrath Davis, PhD, Member at Large–Membership, Univ. of Kansas Medical Center
- Michael A. Rapoff, PhD, President Elect, Univ. of Kansas Medical Center
Apply for Division 54 Fellow Status
SPP members are encouraged to consider be- coming a candidate for Fellow of Division 54. Fellow status reflects colleague and APA recogni- tion of extraordinary contributions to our discipline.