SPPAC 2022, April 7-9, Phoenix, AZ
MISSION OF THE SOCIETY OF PEDIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The SPPAC aims to advance SPP's mission by:
- Advancing the science of pediatric psychology and related fields through dissemination of cutting edge research; promotion of research that is culturally, ethically and developmentally sensitive and includes diverse populations; and education on evidence-based assessment, intervention, and emerging areas of research, clinical care and policy.
- Providing a forum for individuals at all levels, from students to established investigators and clinicians, to facilitate consultation, collaboration and mentorship.
- Promoting the role and value of pediatric psychology in a changing healthcare environment nationally and internationally.
SPPAC CONFERENCE OBJECTIVES
- To provide up-to-date information on evidence-based practice in pediatric psychology services for children and families.
- To provide a forum for presentation and discussion of current research in pediatric psychology, and how such research informs clinical practice, service delivery, and policy decisions.
- To provide opportunities for productive interaction between and among researchers, practitioners, and trainees.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
Questions about program content? Contact:
Emily Law, PhD
SPPAC 2022 Chair
Soumitri Sil, PhD
SPPAC 2022 Co-chair
The Society of Pediatric Psychology (Division 54 of the American Psychological Association) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Society of Pediatric Psychology maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.