Call for nominations for the 2024 Society of Pediatric Psychology (SPP) Awards of Distinction
Deadline – Friday, January 19, 2024
SPP is inviting nominations for the 2024 Awards of Distinction. These awards recognize outstanding achievement across a range of professional activities. This is an important opportunity to recognize a deserving colleague or mentor!
Awards offered in 2024 include (details included in links):
- Carolyn S. Schroeder Award for Outstanding Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology
- Dennis Drotar Distinguished Research Award in Pediatric Psychology
- Donald K. Routh Early Career Award
- Michael C. Roberts Award for Outstanding Mentorship
- SPP Award for Distinguished Contributions to Diversity in Pediatric Psychology
- Wright Ross Salk Award for Distinguished Service in Pediatric Psychology
Nominations should include and be limited to the following:
- Three nomination letters using this standardized recommendation form
- The nominee’s CV
Nominees for all awards must be members of SPP. Elected and appointed SPP Board of Directors serving during the award year are not eligible for any of these awards. Board members rotating off at end of the calendar year prior to the awards being announced are eligible.
Send Materials Electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please collate nomination materials into one PDF document titled with nominee’s name and award name, for example, “Joe Smith ROUTH EARLY CAREER AWARD.pdf.” Submissions consisting of multiple files will be returned.
- Send only one nomination per email.
Award winners will receive their award at the SPPAC 2024, April 25-27, in New Orleans.
To ensure that the Division Honors Selection Committee has as comprehensive data as possible, nominees will be notified that they were nominated and will be invited to provide a self-statement highlighting their contributions to the field of pediatric psychology.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please take the time to nominate a deserving SPP member!