SPP Launches New Platforms
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI)
SPP has launched a new membership database and website.
In the new database, you can:
- Update your contact information and demographic details
- View your current membership details, renew* (one-time or automatic payments), and print receipts
- View the membership directory
- Join a Special Interest Group (SIG), Regional Interest Group (RIG), or Affinity Group
- And more
To get started, login now with your email address.
Check Out pedpsych.org
In addition, we’ve transitioned the SPP website to a more modern platform which will allow for more functionality and flexibility. Take a look at some of our updates on the homepage and other key pages.
In the coming months, we will launch new capabilities, including:
- Abstract portal for SPPAC 2022
- Registration for webinars and events
- Donation pages
- Members-only content
Please contact email@example.com.
*While as all SPP members have access to the new membership database, APA members should renew through my.apa.org.