SPP AWARDS OF DISTINCTION
Please remember to nominate your peer faculty and staff for the upcoming SPP awards of distinction!
Deadline: December 1, 2019
More about the Awards can be found here.
- Wright Ross Salk Award for Distinguished Service in Pediatric Psychology
- Michael C. Roberts Award for Outstanding Mentorship
- Dennis Drotar Distinguished Research Award in Pediatric Psychology
- Donald K. Routh Early Career Award
- Carolyn S. Schroeder Award for Outstanding Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology
- SPP Award for Distinguished Contributions to Diversity in Pediatric Psychology
How to Nominate
Please use the Uniform Application form found here.