Education Committee Updates – Seeking Webinar Proposals
Do you have a webinar idea for the SPP Webinar Series? We want to hear about it! The SPP Science, Practice, & Education Committee is issuing a call for webinar proposals.
To submit an initial submission, click here.
Information needed to complete the form includes:
- Contact name and email address
- Webinar title, format, summary, and speakers
We will accept proposals from any area relevant to pediatric psychology, including clinical practice, research, training/supervision, and professional development. Submissions will be reviewed with preference for the following:
- Topics that demonstrate an interest to the broader SPP membership
- Topics that address issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and justice
- Topics that meet specialty CE requirement in one or more states (e.g., ethics, suicide prevention, child abuse, pain management, diversity)
If your webinar is selected for the SPP Webinar Series, the SP&E Committee will follow up with you for additional details and scheduling options. We would love to highlight the diverse work and expertise of our membership! Please submit your proposals by December 15, 2023 to be considered for presentations within the first quarter of 2024.